Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies, 2 Collars [12-mos. supply]
💎 Prevent infestations by killing adult fleas and adult ticks with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies! Every container includes 2 one-size-fits-all flea and tick collars that are paw-fect for small, medium and large dogs alike. Each collar is water resistant, and has active ingredients that provide continuous, long-lasting protection against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes* (*excluding California) for up to 6 months! It’s im-paw-tant to address the infestations that can occur in your dog’s environment because 5% of fleas can live on your dog, while the remaining 95% can live in your home or yard! Luckily, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on your pet, in your home, and your yard!
⚡️ Key Benefits
- Designed for dogs and puppies, these collars help kill adult fleas before they lay eggs and kill ticks including deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme disease.
- With 2 collars per pack, your furry family member will get up to 12 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection. Each collar provides up to 6 months of protection.
- Repels mosquitoes* for up to 6 months (*excluding California).
- Adjust the collar to find the paw-fect fit for your dog or puppy and cut the excess length off. This collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older.
- These collars are water resistant and remain effective after swimming or after rain exposure.
|Repels or Prevents||Flea Eggs, Mosquitoes|
|Kills or Treats||Fleas, Ticks|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||All Breeds|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick|
|Health Condition||Fleas, Ticks|
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Do not use on Cats.
🧫 Ingredients Chart
Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.
🖊 Instructions Chart
- Slip the one size fits all collar around your dog's neck.
- Leave 2-fingers room for comfort.
- Trim off excess, leaving 2 inches.
📏 Size Chart
One size fits all. For dogs with a smaller neck, simply trim the collar to size.