Skip to product information
1 of 6


Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies, 2 Collars [12-mos. supply]

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies, 2 Collars [12-mos. supply]

Regular price $46.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $46.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

💎  Prevent infestations by killing adult fleas and adult ticks with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies! Every container includes 2 one-size-fits-all flea and tick collars that are paw-fect for small, medium and large dogs alike. Each collar is water resistant, and has active ingredients that provide continuous, long-lasting protection against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes* (*excluding California) for up to 6 months! It’s im-paw-tant to address the infestations that can occur in your dog’s environment because 5% of fleas can live on your dog, while the remaining 95% can live in your home or yard! Luckily, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on your pet, in your home, and your yard!

⚡️  Key Benefits 

  • Designed for dogs and puppies, these collars help kill adult fleas before they lay eggs and kill ticks including deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme disease.
  • With 2 collars per pack, your furry family member will get up to 12 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection. Each collar provides up to 6 months of protection.
  • Repels mosquitoes* for up to 6 months (*excluding California).
  • Adjust the collar to find the paw-fect fit for your dog or puppy and cut the excess length off. This collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older.
  • These collars are water resistant and remain effective after swimming or after rain exposure.


Item Number 165030
Usage Prevention
Repels or Prevents Flea Eggs, Mosquitoes
Kills or Treats Fleas, Ticks
Lifestage Puppy, Adult, Senior
Breed Size All Breeds
Collar Type Flea & Tick
Product Form Collar
Health Condition Fleas, Ticks

⚠️ Precautions 

Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Do not use on Cats.



🧫 Ingredients Chart

Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.



🖊  Instructions Chart

  • Slip the one size fits all collar around your dog's neck.
  • Leave 2-fingers room for comfort.
  • Trim off excess, leaving 2 inches.



📏  Size Chart

One size fits all. For dogs with a smaller neck, simply trim the collar to size.

View full details