Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo,
💎 Pesky pests are no match for Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor! Designed for sensitive skin, this lathering shampoo is formulated with coconut extract, aloe, lanolin and oatmeal to help condition your furry friend’s skin and coat, while also removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. This shampoo kills adult fleas, ticks and lice on contact. In addition to getting rid of active infestations, Precor, an Insect Growth Regulator and the active ingredient in this formula, controls flea infestations for up to 28 days! And you can use it on all your furry family members, regardless of age, because it works on kittens and puppies 12 weeks and older, as well as adult dogs and cats. Plus, it has a light fragrance that will leave your buddy smelling paws-itively fur-esh! Packaging may vary.
⚡️ Key Benefits
- Designed to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice on contact.
- Made with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal—paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
- Leaves your pet’s coat soft, shiny, manageable and very snuggly!
- Lightly scented fragrance leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh.
- Added protein makes a little of this shampoo go a long way—you’ll only use about 1 1/3 tablespoons per five pounds of pet’s weight.
|Repels or Prevents||N/A|
|Kills or Treats||Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Chewing Lice|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See back panel of product for additional precautionary statements. Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
🧫 Ingredients Chart
Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%, other ingredients: 97.87%.
🖊 Instructions Chart
- This shampoo may be used full strength or diluted with 2 parts water.
- Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water.
- Do not apply shampoo around eyes.
- The total amount of shampoo to be applied is 1 1/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight.
- Estimate the total amount of shampoo needed for your pet, then apply shampoo along the back of pet.
- Work well into coat starting at the head and working back.
- Spread lather to include head, neck, legs and feet. * Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure).
- After lather has been worked in over the entire pet, rinse pet thoroughly with warm water.
For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days if necessary, for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days