💎 Wash away your pet’s troubles with the Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor. This sensitive skin shampoo is formulated to help prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days by killing flea eggs and larvae. Not only does this shampoo fight pesky pests, but it's also enriched with moisturizing oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe to help condition the skin and coat, removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. Plus, it’s safe to use on canine companions and feline friends 12-weeks of age and older.
- Formulated to help effectively kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice.
- Contains soothing ingredients like aloe, lanolin, coconut extract and oatmeal, making it paw-fect for pet's with sensitive skin.
- Features an insect growth regulator (IGR) that helps kill and prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days.
- Can be used on dogs and cats who are 12-weeks of age and older.
- Finished with a pleasant, fresh scent.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See back panel of product for additional precautionary statements.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
LIFESTAGEAdult, Senior, Puppy
Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%, other ingredients: 97.87%.
- This shampoo may be used full strength or diluted with 2 parts water.
- Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water.
- Do not apply shampoo around eyes.
- The total amount of shampoo to be applied is 1 1/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight.
- Estimate the total amount of shampoo needed for your pet, then apply shampoo along the back of pet.
- Work well into coat starting at the head and working back.
- Spread lather to include head, neck, legs and feet. * Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure).
- After lather has been worked in over the entire pet, rinse pet thoroughly with warm water.
For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days if necessary, for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days.
Where is this product sourced from?
We source all our products from manufacturer approved distributors or directly from the manufacturers. Chewy takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends’ wellbeing is always our top priority. We have worked hard to partner with all of the manufactures to deliver 100% authentic products
A Smarter Approach to Pet Care
Adams pet care products include flea and tick topical solutions, shampoos and sprays for your home and yard that have been sold by veterinarians for over 30 years. By taking a smarter approach to flea and tick prevention, Adams offers various solutions intended to treat both your environment as well as your pet. The easy-to-use formulas will effectively protect your family, pet, home and yard from infestations and eliminate any current problems quickly and conveniently. Rest easy knowing your family, home and pet will be safe from fleas, ticks and other pests with Adams pet care products.
Use Adams Plus Flea and Tick Spray to prevent your pet from bringing in unwanted pests after outdoor play. Simply apply a thin layer to your pet's coat for long-lasting flea and tick protection.
Adams Plus Flea and Tick Spot On treatment repels mosquitoes and kills flea eggs, flea larvae, adult fleas, adult ticks, tick nymphs and tick larvae, while providing 30-day protection from infiltration. The included Smart Shield Applicator allows direct application to the skin that helps pet parents treat their pets better and with less mess.
Shop Spot On
Take Control of Your Home
Treating your home is an essential step for complete flea and tick protection. With carpet solutions in both spray and powder form, you can attack fleas and ticks at the source and effectively make your home a pest-free zone. The carpet powder contains Linalool and Nylar to help kill the life cycles of fleas and ticks, and can provide protection for up to 30 days. The spray solution has an Insect Growth Regulator to kill the adult fleas and prevent flea larvae from developing into biting adults, and can provide protection for up to 7 months following just one application.
Debug Your Backyard
It's likely that the area most susceptible to pest infestation is your own backyard, so it is essential to include lawns, trees shrubbery and flowers in your treatment plan. Adams pet care products offer user-friendly yard sprays that kill and repel fleas, ticks, mosquitos, ants and crickets for up to 4 weeks. This preventative product treats up to 5,000 square feet, is safe to use and is non-staining.
Adams' line of pet care solutions has been sold by veterinarians since 1975, and includes award-winning flea and tick treatments for dogs and cats, as well as various sprays to make your home and yard pest-free. Take the smarter approach to pet care with the trusted solution for flea and tick prevention.