💎 Wash away your pet’s troubles with the Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor. This sensitive skin shampoo is formulated to help prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days by killing flea eggs and larvae. Not only does this shampoo fight pesky pests, but it's also enriched with moisturizing oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe to help condition the skin and coat, removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. Plus, it’s safe to use on canine companions and feline friends 12-weeks of age and older.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Formulated to help effectively kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice.
- Contains soothing ingredients like aloe, lanolin, coconut extract and oatmeal, making it paw-fect for pet's with sensitive skin.
- Features an insect growth regulator (IGR) that helps kill and prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days.
- Can be used on dogs and cats who are 12-weeks of age and older.
- Finished with a pleasant, fresh scent.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See back panel of product for additional precautionary statements.
Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
🛑 Important Information
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
|LIFESTAGE||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|BREED SIZE||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%, other ingredients: 97.87%.
- This shampoo may be used full strength or diluted with 2 parts water.
- Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water.
- Do not apply shampoo around eyes.
- The total amount of shampoo to be applied is 1 1/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight.
- Estimate the total amount of shampoo needed for your pet, then apply shampoo along the back of pet.
- Work well into coat starting at the head and working back.
- Spread lather to include head, neck, legs and feet. * Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure).
- After lather has been worked in over the entire pet, rinse pet thoroughly with warm water.
For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days if necessary, for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days.
Where is this product sourced from?
We source all our products from manufacturer approved distributors or directly from the manufacturers. Chewy takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends’ wellbeing is always our top priority. We have worked hard to partner with all of the manufactures to deliver 100% authentic products
Total Flea and Tick Control
Stopping fleas and ticks requires a comprehensive approach, so Adams makes a whole line of products to help prevent, treat and eliminate biting pests for good. With their shampoos, spot treatments, yard sprays and more, you’ll have all the tools you need to help keep your pets and home bite-free.
Healthy and Happy Pets, the Adams Way
Adams helps keep your best friends healthy by providing lasting protection from harmful pests and breaking the cycle of reinfestation.
Treating the areas of your home where fleas, ticks and larvae like to hide will make life more pleasant for everyone in your household.
Sold by veterinarians since 1975, Adams products are a tried and trusted name in flea and tick control that you can rely on.
Adams has been making the flea and tick control solutions trusted and sold by vets for over 40 years. They offer a complete line of topicals, collars, sprays, shampoos and indoor and outdoor household treatments to handle all your pest prevention, treatment and eradication needs. For a healthy pet and a happy home, trust Adams for long-lasting protection!