💎Adjustable Nylon Dog Head Collar provides gentle control to help keep your pup from pulling or lunging during walks. The halter-style design features a nose loop that gently guides your dog’s nose back by your side when he wants to pull—putting you in control of your walks. Control with comfort, though! The nose loop is adjustable so you can find a fit that’s comfy, and has a soft neoprene padding. When fitted properly, the collar forms a V shape and doesn’t get in the way of your pup having a snack, or staying hydrated.The collar also sits high on the neck, so it helps prevent straining these sensitive areas. Ideal for training and everyday walks, it comes in different sizes for most dog breeds.
- Gently helps correct pulling, lunging and jumping during walks, and helps train your dog to walk without pulling.
- Self-correcting nose loop design gently redirects your dog when he starts to pull.
- Comfy to wear while walking or training--adjustable nose loop has soft neoprene padding, and the collar forms a V when fitted properly so dogs can eat and drink while wearing it.
- Sits high on the neck so it prevents excess pressure on sensitive areas like your dog’s throat, when in use.
- Available in different sizes to accommodate most dog breeds. Ideally suited for long-snouted dog breeds.
- Using a measuring tape, measure the circumference of the dog’s snout, just below the eyes.
- Measure the circumference of the dog’s neck at the top of the neck, just behind the ears.
Important Fitting Tips:
- If either measurement falls between two sizes, choose the larger of the two sizes.
- Collar can be adjusted to a snug fit so make sure your dog’s measurements are not smaller than the collar’s dimensions.
- If fit properly, the collar and nose loop is snugly fit but loose enough for your dog to open his mouth.
- Using a treat and lots of praise, practice putting on the headcollar indoors. Leave the leash off for now.
- When your dog is comfortable with the headcollar, attach the leash and start with a short walk outdoors.
- On the walk, hold the leash to allow enough slack for your dog to walk by your side. Don't let them rush ahead.
- When your dog starts to pull, gently guide their nose back by your side. When they stop pulling, allow the slack back and reward with a treat.
- It might take a few attempts, but be patient! You'll quickly see that your dog will learn how to walk without pulling on the leash.
How to fit the collar:
- Hold collar by the nose loop with the buckle unfastened. Have a treat ready.
- Guide your dog's nose through the loop with the treat.
- Wrap neck strap up high behind ears, and fasten buckle. Adjust the strap for a snug and secure fit.
- Adjust sliding clamp for a snug fit.
- Attach a leash to the O-ring and get going.
Tips: If the collar is adjusted correctly, your dog's mouth should open easily to pant and drink water. Neck strap should fit snugly and positioned just behind the ears. Sliding clamp should be securely closed. Do not keep constant tension on the leash.
⚠️Note: 1.Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.Thank you!
1 x Pet Dog Muzzle
🚨 DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.