💎Enjoy superior control and security with the Flexi Classic Retractable Tape Dog Leash. Because there are moments when a split second can change everything, this leash features a design that is intuitive and smooth, thanks to the convenient, one-handed braking system and ergonomic grip. The high-strength cord allows you walk with confidence, and the durable chromed snap hook easily and securely attaches to any collar—it’s the ultimate walking experience for you and your dog. And it’s all made by hand in Germany, where each leash undergoes more than 90 quality checks.
- Leash gives the ultimate walking experience with superior control and security.
- Offers intuitive handling thanks the convenient brake button and ergonomic grip.
- Short-stop, one-handed braking system provides a fast, reliable response.
- Available in a variety of tape lengths and thicknesses to fit almost any dog.
- Each leash is manufactured by hand in Germany, where it undergoes more than 90 quality checks.
Keep out of reach of small children. Never let anyone play with this leash. Avoid contact with the cord/tape/belt and never let it wrap around any part of your body.
Inspect Your Leash & Collar Before Each Use
Make sure that all parts of the leash and your dog’s collar are in good condition and are not damaged, frayed, or broken.
Attaching the Leash & Safety Collar
- Always use the enclosed safety collar in addition to your dog’s collar. The safety collar prevents snap-back if the dog’s collar breaks, or if the leash disconnects from your dog’s collar.
- Attach the hook of the leash to the D-ring of your dog’s collar. Never attach it to your dog’s ID tag ring. That ring is not strong and will break.
- Make sure that the hook is fully closed and securely attached to the collar D-ring and the rings of the safety collar.
Detaching the Leash
Make sure your dog is under control. Fully retract the leash before detaching it.
If your leash gets wet, pull the cord/tape/belt out of the leash housing as far as it will go and lock the brake. Leave it to dry overnight in a place that is out of reach of children. When the cord/tape/belt is dry, carefully and slowly retract the leash to keep it under control.
Using the Leash
Always hold the leash by the handle, never by the cord/tape/belt You can also hold the hand loop with your other hand for extra control. Never tie leash around a tree, pole, or any other object.
To bring your dog nearer, follow these steps and never touch the cord/tape/belt:
- Extend your arm forward and press the brake button.
- Step toward your dog and at the same time bring your arm to your side.
- Release the brake button and swing your arm towards the dog and press the brake button again.
- Repeat as needed.
|X-SMALL||10 feet||up to 26 lbs|
|SMALL||16 feet||up to 33 lbs|
|MEDIUM||16 feet||up to 55 lbs|
|LARGE||16 feet||up to 110 lbs|
|LARGE||26 feet||up to 110 lbs|
The Better Leash
Flexi gives you the promise of a better leash—one that meets the needs of both pet and pet parent. It gives dogs the freedom to explore while letting you take control in a split second. With Flexi, a dog can discover the world and investigate every smell while staying safely by your side. And you don't have to take any more slack from a leash. There's no need to adjust the length as you go, and no stopping short for your pup, so you can both enjoy the walk together.
High-Tech Retraction System
Dogs need their exercise, and Flexi lets even the most energetic dog have his space. The long cord or tape regulates the amount of tension automatically, leaving no slack as he moves closer or farther away. With Flexi's unique retraction system, your pup has all the room he needs while you can move at your own pace. There's no need to brace yourself as he runs ahead or stops to smell something exciting.
It's All in the Details
As a visionary pioneer in the market, Flexi has a steadfast commitment to innovative thinking. They've taken a seemingly simple concept and created a leash that exceeds expectations. With a willingness to try new ideas for inventive solutions, Flexi has earned several awards, like "Brand of the Century" and the Editor's Choice Award from Dog Fancy magazine. It's no surprise that they constantly receive rave reviews from happy pet parents around the world.
The idea for the first Flexi leash came when Manfred Bogdahn tried to find a solution for his dog Purzel, who loved to explore. It was 1972 when he converted the starting mechanism for a power saw to create the first prototype for the retractable leash. This entrepreneurial spirit continues to lead the way with Flexi's expanding line of premium leashes that promise comfort, versatility and lasting quality.
🚨DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.