💎Walk your big guy in safety and comfort with the Flexi Giant Retractable Tape Dog Leash. Designed specifically for very strong and very large breeds, the heavy-duty 0.75-inch all-tape lead helps you stay in control of even the biggest best friend. Flexi leashes run smoothly in and out so that your dog can run freely. The inner spring mechanism keeps the tape under slight tension and with the help of the integrated braking system it is possible to direct the dog. The patented Flexi one-hand braking and recoil system is easy to operate. It also guarantees the greatest comfort of use with its ergonomically positioned braking button and constant lock lever.
- Runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can run freely and is perfect for the fast-paced city
- The inner spring mechanism keeps the cord, belt or tape under slight tension
- The patented, one-hand braking system makes it possible to direct your pup easily, while the chrome snap hook is strong and durable for added strength and stability.
- Greatest comfort of use with its ergonomically positioned braking button and constant lock lever
- Measuring 26 feet in length, this leash comes in two different sizes for dogs of different weights
Keep out of reach of small children. Never let anyone play with this leash. Avoid contact with the cord/tape/belt and never let it wrap around any part of your body.
The Flexi Giant Retractable Tape Dog Leash is not compatible with the Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory.
Inspect Your Leash & Collar Before Each Use
Make sure that all parts of the leash and your dog’s collar are in good condition and are not damaged, frayed, or broken.
Attaching the Leash & Safety Collar
- Always use the enclosed safety collar in addition to your dog’s collar. The safety collar prevents snap-back if the dog’s collar breaks, or if the leash disconnects from your dog’s collar.
- Attach the hook of the leash to the D-ring of your dog’s collar. Never attach it to your dog’s ID tag ring. That ring is not strong and will break.
- Make sure that the hook is fully closed and securely attached to the collar D-ring and the rings of the safety collar.
Detaching the Leash
Make sure your dog is under control. Fully retract the leash before detaching it.
If your leash gets wet, pull the cord/tape/belt out of the leash housing as far as it will go and lock the brake. Leave it to dry overnight in a place that is out of reach of children. When the cord/tape/belt is dry, carefully and slowly retract the leash to keep it under control.
Using the Leash
Always hold the leash by the handle, never by the cord/tape/belt You can also hold the hand loop with your other hand for extra control. Never tie leash around a tree, pole, or any other object.
To bring your dog nearer, follow these steps and never touch the cord/tape/belt:
- Extend your arm forward and press the brake button.
- Step toward your dog and at the same time bring your arm to your side.
- Release the brake button and swing your arm towards the dog and press the brake button again.
- Repeat as needed.
|Size||Length||Max Recommended Weight|
|MEDIUM||26 feet||up to 55 lbs|
|LARGE||26 feet||up to 110 lbs|
|X-LARGE||26 feet||110 lbs and up|
🚨DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.