💎The Magic Coat Palm Flea Comb by Four Paws is recommended by groomers for the removal of fleas and their eggs from your pet's coat. This wide-handle comb features a single row of teeth and an ergonomic, no-slip handle that supports wide area brushing and easy combing.
- Great for cats and dogs
- Ergonomic design fits into the palm of your hand
- Removes fleas and their eggs from pet's coat
From the manufacturer
About Four Paws
Since 1970, Four Paws has been committed to manufacturing the highest-quality pet products available on the market. We are equally committed to providing the finest customer service in the industry. Every product is tested for usability for both owner and pet. Four Paws is a proud member of the following Pet Industry Trade Associations: APPA, WWPSA, PIJAC, and PIDA.
The Importance of Regular Grooming
Grooming your pet is about so much more than good looks. A well-groomed pet is healthier, happier, and much more fun to be around.
- Long or short, straight or curly, soft or wiry, single or double, every coat type benefits from a good brushing with a Four Paws brush!
- Regular bathing helps keep your dog clean, smelling great, and pest-free. Magic Coat shampoos are personalized for every condition and skin/coat type
- Keeping your dog’s nails trimmed is a critical part of dog care, and Four Paws has everything you need to maintain smooth, short nails.
- Clean, ears are the hallmark of a healthy dog. Four Paws Ear Wipes gently clean the ears; the Ear Wash relieves itching and removes excess wax and the Ear Powder helps keep ears dry and reduces odor
- Eye Care: Keep your dog’s eyes clear and the area around them stain-free with Four Paws Eye Wipes and Crystal Eye, specially formulated to remove tearstains and other discoloration from the fur.
🚨 DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.