💎Give your pal the ocean-sourced health boost of the Grizzly Omega Health Omega-3's Dog & Cat Supplement. Loaded with wild salmon oil from the pristine waters of Alaska, it’s high in EPA and DHA—the only omega-3 fatty acids that are readily absorbed by your dog’s metabolism—plus natural antioxidants and trace vitamins to help maintain a healthy skin and coat, as well as brain, vision, immune and reproductive health. Best of all, your pal won’t need to nab his own salmon like an actual grizzly, since it’s all bottled up with an easy-to-use pump.
- Sustainably sourced from wholesome seafood for higher purity and quality, and contains more easily-absorbable omegas.
- Helps promote a healthy skin and coat plus normal brain, vision, and immune health in dogs.
- Made in the USA with the trusted safety of the quality seal of the National Animal Supplement Council.
- Made of wild, not farmed, salmon so it's lower in calories and higher in EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- Perfect for dogs of all breeds and ages, and also benefits fertility so it's great for pregnant or nursing pups.
Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, a history of urinary tract stones, diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, animals being treated with anticoagulant medications, or animals with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of each of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by Grizzly
ITEM NUMBER- 135156
BREED SIZE- Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
FOOD FORM- Supplement, Food Topping
LIFESTAGE- Adult, Senior, Puppy
PRODUCT FORM- Liquid
Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Tocopherols (preservative)
|Body Weight||Pumps Per Day|
|UP TO 12.5 LBS||1/2|
|12.5 - 25 LBS||1|
|25 - 50 LBS||2|
|50 - 75 LBS||3|
|OVER 75 LBS||4+|
🚨Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.