💎The Halti OptiFit is a premium headcollar designed to provide a flawless fit while putting a stop all that pulling and tugging excited pups are known for when out for a walk. Headcollars are a gentle way to direct your dog’s head, steering him into desired positions. The OptiFit is specially designed to fit dogs that other headcollars don’t – from short nosed Boxers to long nosed Greyhounds. With a self-adjusting chin strap and unique, reflective cheek straps which follow the contours of a dog’s face, it won’t bother his eyes or slide down to his mouth.
- Unique design gently directs your dog’s head, steering him into desired positions.
- Comprised of a self-adjusting chin strap and reflective cheek straps that follows the contours of your dog’s face.
- Fits dogs that other headcollars don’t, including short and long nosed breeds.
- Provides maximum comfort and optimum fit no matter what shape or size.
- Can be used as a passive means to stop dogs pulling or as an active training aid.
|BRAND||The Company of Animals|
|NECK SIZE||15 to 20 inches|
To select the most accurate size collar for your pet, measure the center of their neck with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the cloth tape measure snug, but not tight. If you don't have a cloth tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pet’s neck for comfort.
|SMALL||12 to 15.5 inches|
|MEDIUM||15 to 20 inches|
|LARGE||19 to 27 inches|
🚨DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.