💎 JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush Soft Pin comes equipped with a rubber-sheathed handle design, which offers extreme comfortability and precision. This Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming your furry friend. The complete Gripsoft line offers a variety of designs specifically made to address each of your pet's needs to ensure a beautifully soft and shiny coat.
Metal teeth in two different lengths lift shedding hair from the undercoat and loosen lightly matted portions of fur. The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to the skin to prevent "raking" the skin and make grooming more comfortable for your dog.
- Specially made for pets with sensitive skin
- For best results, use brush daily to ensure a beautifully soft and shiny coat
- Features rounded head and pins are angled 90 degrees so that they are parallel to the skin rather than straight down
- Designed to prevent "raking" which can scratch the skin therefore making it a more enjoyable experience for your pet
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand. This design optimizes comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
|DIMENSIONS||10 x 5.5 x 2.75 inches|
- Brush dog in direction of hair growth with short strokes to remove dead hair and prevent mats.
- Use comb after brushing to remove excess hair and prevent tangles.
- For best results, use brush daily to ensure a beautifully soft and shiny coat.
What is the warranty on your products?
We offer a warranty on select Petmate products. Any applicable warranties will be outlined on that product’s detail page. For more information, select the “warranties” dropdown in the contact us link in the footer.
Can I buy replacement parts for my Petmate products that I already own?
How do I know what size to buy for my pet?
Each product page will have sizing information for the type of pet the product is typically purchased for. On many items, we use weight as the key product differentiator, so if you know how much your pet weighs, that will be a good starting place.