Give your pet pup a cool place to relax during the dog days of summer with the K&H Pet Products Pet Cot, Gray. With a mesh center on top of raised feet, this comfy cot is designed to increase air flow, allowing your active doggy to cool down after a vigorous game of fetch out in the yard. The outer fabric is made from waterproof 600 denier nylon with double stitching and a double backing that stays strong to support dogs weighing up to 150 pounds. It’s easy to take this cot almost anywhere your canine companion goes, thanks to simple, tool-free assembly and re-assembly, and non-skid rubber feet that keep the bed in place where you want it. Great for use indoors and outdoors!
- Mesh fabric helps increase air flow while 600 denier, waterproof nylon outer material stands up to wear, helping your canine friend stay cool and supported.
- Raised design with non-skid rubber feet keeps your pooch up off the ground and helps the bed stay put where desired.
- Durable, strength-tested construction holds up under the pressure of dogs weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Transportable for use indoors or outdoors, thanks to easy assembly and disassembly with no required tools.
- Medium and large options provide ample space for dogs of many shapes and sizes.
(4) corners, (4) legs, (4) side Bars, (4) rubber feet, (1) cover
Keep your dog's bed in tip-top shape with this K&H Pet Products Pet Cot Cover.
|Size||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Height||Sleeping Surface Length||Sleeping Surface Width|
|MEDIUM||32 inches||25 inches||7 inches||32 inches||25 inches|
|LARGE||42 inches||30 inches||7 inches||42 inches||30 inches|
|X-LARGE||50 inches||32 inches||9 inches||50 inches||32 inches|
DIMENSIONS25 x 32 x 7 inches
BREED SIZEMedium Breeds, Small Breeds
Washing Instructions: For everyday cleaning, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
For periodic cleaning, remove the cover and machine wash it on the gentle cycle with cold water. Line dry only.
Leveling: After assembling the Pet Cot, try placing some heavier items on it, but do not exceed the weight limit of 150 lbs. This will even out the Pet Cot and all 4 legs will rest on the floor or ground nicely.
The Pet Cot is assembled but the legs do not rest evenly on the floor. How can I fix this?
Once weight is placed on the Pet Cot, it will even out and all 4 legs will rest on the floor nicely. Try placing some heavier items on the Pet Cot, but do not exceed the weight limit of 150 lbs.
What material is in center?
The center is made of a breathable mesh material.
What is the frame made of?
The frame is made of metal tubing and durable plastic corner connectors.
What is the maximum weight supported by a Pet Cot?
Any Pet Cot model will support up to 150 lbs.
Can the fabric cover be replaced, or do I need to purchase a completely new bed?
Yes, the fabric cover can be replaced by purchasing a Pet Cot™ Cover.
What is the frame made of?
The frame is made of metal tubing while the corner connectors are made of durable PVC.
Does the cover slide over the side bars or does it attach with hook & loop fasteners?
The cover slips over the frame for a tight, secure fit.
⚠️90- Days Warranty On Us