💎 Reward your furry friend with a natural snack with Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Rabbit Treats. They are made with a limited amount of whole ingredients including carrot, marigold, rose petal, spinach and strawberry. These treats are designed to provide your bunny buddy with a variety that she might not be getting with her regular diet. Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Treats are ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
- Wild rabbit treats that provide your furry friend with a natural snack.
- Made with a limited amount of whole ingredients for the benefit of your bunny buddy.
- Includes carrot, marigold, rose petal, spinach and strawberry.
- Designed to give your paw-tner a variety that she might not be getting with her regular diet.
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
|SMALL PET TYPE||Rabbit|
🔬 Nutritional Info
Dehydrated Carrot, Dried Pot Marigold, Dried Rose Petal, Dehydrated Spinach, Freeze Dried Strawberry.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||12.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||20.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||12.0% max|
✍ Feeding Instructions
- Rabbits 2 Tablespoons
- Guinea Pigs and Chinchillas 1 Tablespoon
- Hamsters, Gerbils and Mice 1 teaspoon
- Rats 2 teaspoons.
- Offer by hand or add to a food bowl. Treats add variety and can be fed up to 20% of the total food intake. Discard unused portion is soiled.
🚨 FOOD & TREATS – DISCLAIMER & WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any edible product purchased herein. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet. You agree that in the event that Canine's World LLC is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product. Before feeding your pet any product purchased herein, you should consult a veterinarian for potential medical issues your pet may face with the use of our product. The products sold herein are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition that may befall your pet. You assume all liability for the treatment of your pet.