💎 Feed your feathered friend a premium-quality diet that appeals to both his physical and behavioral needs with Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Bird Food. Your big bird is sure to relish the delicious, balanced nutrition and fun-to-eat shape of this veterinarian-developed food just as much as he does a tasty walnut or his favorite treat. The revolutionary shape and crunchy texture provide a variety of beak and tongue sensations that are vital to your bird’s mental stimulation and emotional well-being. Unmatched nutritional value is delivered by hulling the seeds and grains first and then adding essential vitamins and minerals to make sure he gets the maximum benefit from every bite. Balanced Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, chelated minerals, stabilized beadlet-form vitamins, sulfite-free vegetables and fruits, and natural preservatives give your winged companion everything he needs to thrive inside and out.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory peanuts, hulled canary seed, millet, oat groats, cracked corn and much more in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Corn , Oat Groats, Hulled White Proso Millet, Red Millet, Peanut Splits, Malto-Dextrin, Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Safflower, Wheat, Soybean Meal, Corn Syrup, Corn Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Ground Limestone, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Whole Egg, Iodized Salt, Canola Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine (An Amino Acid), Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Natural Colors, Folic Acid.🔥 Caloric Content
|CRUDE PROTEIN||12.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||8% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5% max|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.18% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||4.21% min|
Offer 8 - 14 berries per day, being sure that your bird always has food available. Crumble if necessary for bird's preference or size.
Crumble berries into bird's regular diet, and offer whole pieces as well. Reduce the amount of previous diet while increasing berries. Weigh bird daily on a gram scale (kitchen scale). If weight loss of more than 10%, resume previous diet and begin again.