💎 The Magic Coat Slicker Brush uses frees your dog's coat of mats and dead hair with an ergonomic handle and brush head angle to keep you comfortable the whole time. Fine pin heads also help stimulate and massage the skin for healthy circulation. The Slicker Brush is ideal for Medium, Long, Curly and Wiry coat types.
- Reduces shedding, clear mats and remove loose or dead hair
- Ergonomic head angle and comfort handle
- Fine pins massage and stimulate skin for healthy circulation
- Short, medium and wiry coats - Start by brushing in the direction of the hair growth, then against it to remove mats and tangles.
- Long coats - Brush in the direction of hair growth, parting the layers. Use a light stroke which goes beyond the end of the hair to avoid breakage.
- Curly coats - It is important that curly coats be brushed two or three times a week, as dead hair does not readily fall out of them. These coats should be brushed to the skin to avoid deep matting.
Work on a small section at a time. Part the hair to the skin and brush in the direction the hair grows. Use a light stroking action to allow the pins to ease through the coat. Use thumb pad help guide brushing.
🚨 DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.