Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets,
💎 Bathe your ferret with a shampoo formulated especially for him with Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets. Bathing your pet with just any shampoo can strip his coat of essential oils, leaving his skin dry and itchy. Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets is specially formulated with natural herbs and baking soda that gently clean without stripping essential body oils. It helps control odor and enhances the skin and coat.
⚡️ Key Benefits
- Specially pH balanced for ferrets with the gentlest natural cleaning system available
- Formulated by ferret experts, this shampoo contains a special blend of natural herbs and baking soda for added odor control and to enhance your ferret’s skin and coat
- When used regularly, this shampoo will gently clean your ferret’s coat without stripping essential body oils
- Easy to use, just lather well, avoid contact with eyes, and rinse with lukewarm water
- Leave your ferret smelling clean, fresh, soft and cuddly
|Made In||United States|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret|
🧫 Ingredients Chart
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfsuccinate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Oil of Camphor, Oil of Peppermint, Oil of Eucalyptus, Sodium Bicarbonate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Extract, Carthamus Tinctius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Methyl Salicylate, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
🖊 Instructions Chart
Shake well before using. Fill sink, tub or basin with a few inches of lukewarm water. Wet ferret thoroughly. Apply a small amount of Marshall "Original" Ferret Shampoo with Baking Soda and lather well. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat if necessary.