💎The clean recipe of the Nutro Wholesome Essentials Small Bites Adult Lamb & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food is just plain good for your dog’s health. With real, deboned lamb as the first ingredient, this recipe serves up the necessary ingredients for a complete and balanced meal, including plenty of nutrients and flavor. It helps promote healthy skin and a soft coat with omega 6 fatty acids, and it’s made with non-GMO ingredients—absolutely no by-products, corn, wheat, soy protein, or artificial flavors allowed. And with natural fiber for healthy digestion and essential antioxidants for immunity, it’s food that you’ll love feeding your dog as much as he'll love eating it.
- Number one ingredient is pasture-fed lamb, which delivers amino acids to build muscle and maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Formulated with optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) and zinc to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Nutritionally complete formula promotes digestive health for sensitive stomachs and boosts immunity.
- Clean recipe is made in the USA with non-GMO ingredients and absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Smaller kibble is great for dogs who need easier chewing.
See all items by Nutro
ITEM NUMBER- 86784
WEIGHT- 30.0 pounds
BREED Size- Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds
FOOD FORM- Dry Food
SPECIAL DIET- Non-GMO
Deboned Lamb, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Brown Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Split Peas, Lamb Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice Bran, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Biotin, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.Caloric Content
3573 kcal/kg, 336 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||22.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.5% max|
|SELENIUM||0.35 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||60 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.2% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.0% min|
|Weight||Activity Level I Daily Feeding (cup)||Activity Level II Daily Feeding (cup)|
|15 LBS||1 1/4||1 1/3|
|25 LBS||1 2/3||2|
|35 LBS||2 1/4||2 1/2|
|45 LBS||2 2/3||3|
|55 LBS||3||3 1/2|
|65 LBS||3 1/3||4|
- Activity Level I <1 Hour/Day Walking on Lead
- Activity Level II 1 - 2 Hour(s)/Day Playing Off Lead
If feeding Nutro Dog Food for the first time or changing formulas, we suggest you blend increasing amounts of the new formula with your old dog food for 6 days.
- Days 1 - 2: 25% Nutro/75% Old Formula
- Days 3 - 4: 50% Nutro/50% Old Formula
- Days 5 - 6: 75% Nutro/25% Old Formula
- Days 7+: 100% Nutro
🚨Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.