Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley with Wild Rice, Peas & Barley Wet Dog Food,
💎 Delight your dog with the medley of wholesome ingredients found in Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley Wet Dog Food. Tender chunks made with real turkey are combined with sweet potatoes, peas, barley, and wild rice you can see. Together, they help give your good boy a vibrant recipe loaded with savory flavor. Plus, a hearty sauce keeps him coming back for more! This adult dog food is packed with protein to support your pooch's strong muscles as he jumps and plays. Best of all, he gets 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support his nose-to-tail well-being all in a yummy recipe with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Delivering 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, this premium dog food with rice helps your good boy keep up his playful lifestyle, and a recloseable dog food tub makes it easy to store leftovers after each meal.
⚡ Key Benefits
- This high-protein dog food is made with real turkey and real veggies and grains you can see to help give your furry friend a delicious medley of high-quality ingredients.
- Packed with protein, each recloseable dog food tub helps support your canine companion's strong muscles on his daily adventures.
- This high-quality dog food is loaded with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to help support your pup's playful life and supply 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
- Serve these tender, meaty chunks in savory dog food gravy as a standalone meal, or mix them in with his favorite kibble as yummy wet dog food toppers.
- This Purina Beneful wet dog food is proudly produced in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
|BREED SIZE||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|FOOD FORM||Wet Food|
📦 Whats Being Ship?
Is an 8 Pack of 10 Oz Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley with Wild Rice, Peas & Barley Wet Dog Food.
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Barley, Corn Starch-Modified, Wild Rice, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Flour, MINERALS [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)]. F406720.🔥 Caloric Content
913 kcal/kg, 258 kcal/tub
|CRUDE PROTEIN||10.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.5% max|
✒ Feeding Chart
Feed 1 10 oz container per 10 - 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into 2 or more meals.
Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per lb of body weight as Adult dogs.
Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition.
When feeding with dry product: 1 container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.
You should consider transitioning gradually to new pet foods to help eliminate any digestive issues. We recommend consumers introduce a new pet food over a period of 7 - 10 days to help avoid digestive upset. The first day we recommend mixing 10 percent of the new food with 90 percent of the current food. Each day, increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of the current food.