Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
💎 Awaken the greatness within your pal with the nutrition of the Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food. The formula is finely-tuned to promote strength and endurance with 30% muscle-building protein from real salmon as the first ingredient, and 20% fat for energy. Formulated for competitive canine athletes or very active pups, it’s enhanced with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plus glucosamine for healthy joints and mobility. The recipe is specially-formulated to optimize oxygen metabolism and support endurance during exercise, and has DHA and EPA omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a dose of goodness in every bite. Plus, it’s proudly made in the USA with no added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Promotes strength and endurance with high-protein real salmon as the first ingredient to support lean muscle.
- Formulated to optimize oxygen metabolism to support endurance for athletic pursuits with 30% protein and 20% fat.
- Enhanced with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids plus glucosamine for healthy joints and maximum mobility.
- Great for dogs of all ages and activity levels, including working dogs, professional canine athletes, or dogs that just love to play hard.
- Proudly made in the USA with no added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
BREED SIZESmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
FOOD FORMDry Food
Salmon, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Corn Germ Meal, Fish Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Garlic Oil, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. B-4456.Caloric Content
4,178 kcal/kg, 496 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||20.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.0% max|
|LINOLEIC ACID||1.8% min|
|VITAMIN A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||500 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID*||100mg/kg min|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.15% min|
|EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA)||0.15% min|
|GLUCOSAMINE*||500 ppm min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|3-12||1/3 - 1|
|13-20||1 - 1-1/3|
|21-35||1-1/3 - 2|
|36-50||2 - 2-1/4|
|51-75||2-1/4 - 3|
|76-100||3 - 3-2/3|
|OVER 100||3 - 3-2/3 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.|
Feeding Growing Pups: Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times. Feeding Weaning Pups: Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3-4 weeks of age. Feeding for Reproduction: Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's ideal body condition Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Recommended Daily Feeding: We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Performance Nutrition for Active Dogs
- NATURAL ATHLETESWhen it comes to endurance, dogs are naturally great athletes. And just by feeding them the right food, you can improve your dog's athleticism.
- ENERGY TO EXCELUnlike humans, your dog's main energy source comes from fat, not carbs. Purina Pro Plan's Sport formulas offer a diet that is high in fat and protein to increase an active dog's metabolism and endurance.
- ENDURANCE TO REACH HIS FULL POTENTIALWhen comparing things like oxygen use, even dogs who sleep all day have more endurance than the greatest human athletes. The Performance formulas help to optimize oxygen metabolism for increased endurance.
Whether they're working or competing, hunting or herding, every active dog faces unique challenges. Help your dog meet those challenges with targeted nutrition from Purina Pro Plan's Sport platform. The dry formulas help maintain muscle mass and offer fine-tuned protein-to-fat ratios to match different levels of activity. And chicken or salmon is the #1 ingredient.
All Life Stages Active 26/16 Formula
- High-quality protein to promote total body health, including chicken as the first ingredient.
- 26% protein and 16% fat help maintain lean muscle and an ideal body condition.
- High-quality sources of carbohydrates for sustained energy.
- For everyday exercise like evening walks, frequent games of fetch and trips to the dog park.
All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Formula
- Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism for increased endurance.
- Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise.
- For canine athletes who compete in events like fly ball, agility, diving dog competitions and flying disc.
- Available with salmon or chicken as the first ingredient.
NUTRITION THAT PERFORMS
Real meat is the #1 ingredient in all of the dry formulas to help promote total health. And every ingredient that follows is carefully chosen for a specific purpose. Plus, each dry formula is tailored to provide the optimal protein-to-fat ratio to help dogs maintain their ideal body condition.
5 SPECIALIZED PLATFORMS
Purina Pro Plan offers a variety of dry formulas across five distinct nutritional platforms: Savor, Bright Mind, Natural, Focus and Sport. Each helps meet the unique needs of dogs based on their taste preferences, age, dietary considerations or activity, and lifestyle.
BACKED BY EXPERTISE
Advanced nutrition is the result of 85+ years of Purina research, and is backed by over 400 scientists, including nutritionists, veterinarians and behaviorists. Together, they strive to give your dog the nutrition he needs to be his very best.
CHOSEN BY CHAMPIONS
Purina Pro Plan is the food of choice by competitors and champions nationwide, including the last 10 Westminster Best in Show Champions and 96 out of 100 AKC All Breed Champions.
Purina is trusted and recommended by hundreds of veterinarians, breeders and rescues nationwide. They have a relentless focus on nutrition, quality and safety, and their products are backed by more than 500 scientists, including nutritionists, behaviorists and veterinarians. Through passionate expertise, they create extraordinary products for your pet's total health and wellness.
Shop Purina Pro Plan Foods