💎For the dietary management of dogs with diarrhea, Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora probiotic supplement has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance as well as a healthy immune system. Proven safe and effective, FortiFlora contains guaranteed levels of the probiotic strain Enterococcus faecium SF68 to provide shelf stability and to arrive alive in the intestinal tract.
- Helps reduce flatulence (gas) in dogs and contains 100 Million live microorganisms.
- Proven to promote intestinal health & balance with microencapsulated probiotics, which guarantees that they arrive alive in your pet's digestive tract.
- Contains antioxidant vitamins E, C and beta-carotene which have been shown to support a strong immune system.
- Tastes great, has excellent palatability and may even increase a pet's desire to eat.
- Easy to feed - just sprinkle on your pet's food.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Salt, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- 3,848 kcal/kg, 4 kcal/packet
|Crude Protein||43.0% min|
|Crude Fat||10.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.0% max|
Why should I buy Veterinary Diets online?
Shopping for Veterinary Diets is easy! Chewy experts are available 24/7 to answer your questions and guide you through the process. We offer competitive prices, free shipping on orders over $49, and more savings if you sign up for an Autoship subscription.
How do I order Veterinary Diets?
- Search our website for the diet your vet recommends, then add it to your cart. You can purchase your Veterinary Diets with any other goodies you need!
- At checkout, you’ll be asked for required information. Enter your pet’s name and your vet’s name & telephone number.
- Place your order, and we’ll take care of the rest!
How will you contact my vet?
Our Veterinary Diets team will personally contact your vet for approval. If your clinic needs more information from you or recommends a different diet, we’ll let you know immediately.
Does it help if I send you my veterinarian’s authorization?
Yes! If you have a paper copy of your vet’s authorization, email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, start a chat, or fax it to 1-800-619-7973.
Can I use a veterinarian’s authorization if it was written by a veterinarian out of state?
Of course! We can accept valid authorizations from anywhere in the United States and Canada—that includes US territories, like Puerto Rico.
Why do I need a veterinarian’s authorization?
Veterinary Diets are formulated with the precise ingredients and nutrients needed to address specific medical issues. If you don’t have a paper authorization, no sweat—once you provide your vet’s information, our team will take over.
Can someone else (such as a caretaker or family member) place an order for my pet?
Yes, but we’ll need them to provide us with the full name of the pet’s owner’s name via phone, email or chat after the order is placed, so the clinic can locate your pet’s records when we contact them.
How can I help expedite my order?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Create your pet’s profile on Caninesworld.com.
- If you have an Autoship scheduled, but you’re running low on your Veterinary Diets, contact us ahead of time to let us know if you have a new clinic or if any authorization information has changed.
- If you have an authorization handy, send it to us before you order—by sending it to us by Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CaninesWorld.1/
- , starting a chat with one of our experts,
Do I need to set up a pet profile?
We recommend it, but it’s not required. You can create your pet’s profile by logging in at Chewy.com, hovering over your account, and choosing “pet profile.”
Do authorizations expire?
Yes. Your vet will tell us when your authorization will expire and how many times we can send before they’d like you to check back in with them.
Can I set up automatic refills?
Yep! Sign up for Autoship and we’ll automatically ship your Veterinary Diets for as long as your authorization allows. If you run out of refills, or your authorization expires, we’ll automatically contact your vet for a new authorization. If we hit any bumps in the road, we’ll let you know right away.
🚨Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.