💎 Stock up on sweet-smelling spring breeze stain fighters with Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover. This powerful pet urine stain and odor remover is formulated with enzymes to help break down, neutralize and permanently remove extreme urine, feces and vomit stains. It’s designed to be used on carpets, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing and other water-safe surfaces throughout your home. This urine stain and odor remover is crafted to discourage repeat accidents and is made to be safe for use around children and pets when applied as directed.
- Extreme pet urine stain and odor remover.
- Features a professional-strength cleaning formula.
- Crafted to leave behind a refreshing spring breeze fragrance.
- Formulated to help break down, neutralize and permanently remove stains.
- Designed to be used on carpets, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing and other water-safe surfaces.
Purified Water, Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol, Natural Enzymes, Mild Detergent and Fragrance.
Before Use: 24 hours prior to using, test on an inconspicuous area. Remove excess solid or liquid waste. Shake well and test for colorfastness on a hidden area. Do not use on wool or leather surfaces.
1) Saturate the soiled area. When treated carpet, cover twice the size of the mess and saturate the carpet backing and padding.
2) Wait five or more minutes. Blot excess moisture with a color-safe cloth or paper towel.
3) Allow the area to dry naturally, which may take 24-48 hours. When dry, the stain and odor will disappear, Guarenteed.
If the area is dry but an odor persists, the source was not completely penetrated. Re-treat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odor source.
Carpet Cleaning Machines: Pretreat heavily soiled areas using the above directions. Add 4 fl oz to one gallon of shampoo/water mix to enhance the machine's spot cleaning power. For maximum results, use with Simple Solution Carpet Shampoos with patented odor-neutralizing technology.
Laundry Pre-Wash: Saturate the soiled area and let sit 5 minutes, then wash.
🚨 HEALTH PRODUCTS – DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Canine's World LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any product purchased herein. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet. You agree that in the event that Canine's World LLC is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product. Before treating your pet with any product purchased herein, you should consult a veterinarian. You agree and acknowledge that nothing sold on this site should be used to replace a veterinarian’s professional treatments of your pet and should be merely used as a supplement in the event that such product is recommended for a particular reason by your veterinarian after evaluating your pet’s condition. The products sold herein are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition that may befall your pet. You assume all liability for the treatment of your pet.