Add a nutrient-rich and delicious flavor to your pup's meal when you add Solid Gold Turkey Bone Broth with Pumpkin & Ginger Dog Food Topper. This delectable topper is made with real, human grade turkey bone broth and is rich in naturally occurring collagen, as well as vitamins and minerals essential for overall wellness. Added pumpkin and ginger provide an aromatic, nutrient-dense and flavorful treat that even the pickiest eaters will love! Plus, this broth is easy for pet parents to use—simply add two tablespoons to your dog's food as a tasty topper, use to moisten dry food for dogs with sensitive teeth, add to water for added flavor and to encourage proper hydration or serve on its own as a tasty treat.
- Holistic, natural food topper is ideal as a tasty and nutritious meal addition, hydrating treat or for moistening kibble for dogs with sensitive teeth, like puppies or seniors.
- Slow-simmered turkey bone broth with pumpkin and antioxidant-rich ginger provides a nutrient-dense and flavorful addition to your dog’s meal.
- Rich in collagen—a protein essential for gut health and the strength and maintenance of bones, joints and nails, which occurs naturally in turkey bones.
- Human grade turkey broth is crafted with simple, recognizable ingredients you and your dog will love!
- Easy to serve in a convenient, resealable pouch—simply shake, pour and serve.
See all items by Solid Gold
BREED SIZESmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
FOOD FORMFood Topping, Liquid
SPECIAL DIETGrain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Human-Grade, Pea-Free
Turkey Bone Broth, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Apple, Pumpkin, Ginger, Sesame Seed Oil.Caloric Content
|CRUDE PROTEIN||3.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||0.1% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
Bone Broth can be served as a treat or used to moisten dry food. For moistening dry food, add 2 tablespoons per 1 cup of dry food. Adjust the amount to meet your pet's individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.