Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner,
💎 Make tap water safe for fish and promote the growth of beneficial filter bacteria with Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner. Tap water contains chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals that are harmful to fish. Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner neutralizes these pollutants, making tap water safe. It also contains seaweed extracts to strengthen bacterial beds and provides a slime coating to help heal wounds and protect fish from abrasions.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Safe for fresh and marine fish
- Removes harmful chemicals in tap water
- The added ingredients help to reduce aquarium pollution
- Provides a slime coating to help wounds heal and protect fish from abrasions
- Works in seconds to neutralize chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals present in tap water that can be harmful to fish
|Dimensions||2 x 3.75 x 8.5 inches|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
🖊️ Instructions Chart
Shake Well. To start new aquariums, add an entire bottle to aquariums up to 100 gallons. The aquarium is then ready for fish. Consult your retailer for advice on the type and number of fish appropriate for your aquarium. For healthy maintenance, add one teaspoon (5ml) for every 10 gallons when adding fish, after water changes, or after replacing filter media. Tank Preparation: Condition tap water with Tetra AquaSafe. Maintain a constant, appropriate water temperature in your aquarium.