Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food,
💎 Nourish your furry best friend with the complete and balanced nutrition of Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Featuring fresh deboned chicken, chicken meal and fresh chicken liver as the first ingredients for a protein-packed recipe that’s easily digestible and helps support your pal’s muscle and organ development. This grain-free formula contains peas, lentils, chickpeas, tapioca and carrots for naturally gluten-free carbohydrates that support a healthy digestion, plus flaxseeds and salmon oil for a great source of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help support your pal’s healthy skin and coat. This healthy meal also contains spinach, a great source of iron and vitamin K. It’s filled with added vitamins and minerals essential to his overall health and well-being, plus this gently baked kibble is made without the use of white potatoes for a low-carbohydrate recipe your dog will love.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Real, high-quality deboned chicken as the #1 ingredient, plus flavorful chicken meal and fresh chicken liver for an extra source of protein.
- Nutrient-rich superfoods like ground whole flaxseed, spinach and salmon oil for gluten-free nutrition that’s also easily digestible.
- Grain-free, low-carbohydrates from peas, lentils, chickpeas and tapioca, not from white potatoes for those doggies with sensitive tummies.
- Gently baked to preserve nutrients and flavor, plus it has added vitamins and minerals essential to your pal’s overall health and well-being.
- Real, wholesome ingredients for a complete and balanced nutrition perfect for all life stages to satisfy your best friend’s natural cravings.
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
🔬 Ingredients Chart
Fresh Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Fresh Chicken Liver, Lentils, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Ground Whole Flaxseed, Spinach, Carrots, Salmon Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Brewer’s Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
🔥 Caloric Content
3,542 kcal/kg, 377 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||28.0% min|
|Crude Fat||16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.5% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1.0% min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.5% min|
🖊️ Instructions Chart
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|3 - 17 lbs||Less active: 1/4 - 1 1/4||More Active: 1/2 - 1 1/2|
|18 - 23 lbs||Less active: 1 1/4 - 1 1/2||More active: 1 1/2 - 2|
|24 - 45 lbs||Less active: 1 1/2 - 2 1/2||More active: 2 - 3 1/4|
|46 - 65 lbs||Less active: 2 1/2 - 3 1/4||More active: 3 1/2 - 4 1/4|
When transitioning to a new pet food, do so slowly over a period of about 7-10 days, mixing an increasing amount of new food with old food each day: Start with 75% old food mixed with 25% new food for approximately three days. Then mix 50% old with 50% new for approximately three day