Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Lamb Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food,
💎 Nourish your furry best friend with the complete and balanced nutrition of Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Lamb Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Featuring lamb, lamb meal and lamb liver as the first ingredients for a protein-packed recipe that’s easily digestible and helps support your pal’s muscle and organ development. This grain-free formula contains peas, lentils, chickpeas, tapioca and pumpkin for naturally gluten-free carbohydrates that support a healthy digestion, plus flaxseeds and salmon oil for a great source of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help support your pal’s healthy skin and coat. It’s filled with vitamins and minerals essential to his overall health and well-being, plus this gently baked kibble is made without the use of white potatoes for a low-carbohydrate recipe your cat will love.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Real, high-quality lamb as the #1 ingredient, plus flavorful lamb meal and lamb liver for an extra source of protein.
- Nutrient-rich superfoods like ground whole flaxseed, pumpkin and salmon oil for gluten-free carbohydrates that are easily digestible.
- Grain-free, low-carbohydrates from peas, lentils, chickpeas and tapioca, not from white potatoes for those kitties with sensitive tummies.
- Gently baked to preserve nutrients and flavor, plus it has vitamins and minerals essential to your pal’s overall health and well-being.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages to satisfy your best friend’s natural cravings.
🔬 Ingredients Chart
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Lamb Liver, Lentils, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Ground Whole Flaxseed, Pumpkin, Salmon Oil, Sea Salt, Brewer’s Yeast, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
3650 kcal/kg, 460 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||27.0% min|
|Crude Fat||16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.5% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1.0% min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.5% min|
🖊️ Instructions Chart
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|3 - 17 lbs||Less active: 1/4 - 1 1/4||More Active: 1/4 - 1 1/4|
|18 - 23 lbs||Less active: 1||More active: 1 1/4 - 1 1/2|
|24 - 45 lbs||Less active: 1 1/4 - 2||More active: 1 3/4 - 2 3/4|
|46 - 65 lbs||Less active: 2 1/4 - 2 3/4||More active: 2 3/4 - 3 1/3|
When transitioning to a new pet food, do so slowly over a period of about 7�10 days, mixing an increasing amount of new food with old food each day: Start with 75% old food mixed with 25% new food for approximately three days. Then mix 50% old with 50% new for approximately three days.