World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
💎 Say goodbye to mediocre clay pellets and hello to the World's Best Cat Litter. This powerful litter instantaneously traps odors left behind by your feline friend, and forms tight, easy-to-scoop clumps on contact. That means you can spare your home from that foul ammonia smell and cleanup becomes a breeze! A natural, compressed corn formula is completely free of silica dust, so you and your family can breathe easily. This 99% dust-free litter won't disturb your pouring with a dusty cloud! Plus, this formula is environmentally friendly—totally flushable, and safe for both septic and sewer systems. Feel good about what's in your litter box with this pet, people, and planet-friendly litter.
⚡ Key Benefits
- An all-natural multi-cat litter with long-lasting odor control.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- Made from whole kernel corn and 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Natural, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly|
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
🖊️ Instructions Chart
Some cats prefer to have their litter changed gradually. Start with only a third of World's Best Cat Litter™ added to your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to two-thirds. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter™.
- Simply pour 2 to 3 inches of World's Best Cat Litter™ into a clean, dry litter box. For the best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter.
- After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.