Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Medium, Large & Giant Breeds, 1 Collar
💎 Give your pooch superior pest prevention with the Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Large Dogs. This collar works from head to tail to ensure he’s covered from every angle, and the active ingredients work fast to kill and repel adult fleas and ticks—including those that may carry Lyme design. It starts working on contact to give your pet fast relief, and it amazingly continues to work for 7 months of formidable pest protection! Plus, it’s water-resistant, which means it keeps on working even after multiple baths or a swim in the lake or pool.
⚡️ Key Benefits
- Starts working on contact to kill and repel adult fleas and ticks, including those which may carry Lyme disease.
- Water-resistant design continues to work for seven months of formidable pest protection.
- Collar works from head to tail, assuring maximum reach wherever the pest may attack.
- Offers a great, long-lasting alternative to monthly topical flea treatments.
- Large size is designed for dogs and puppies with necks up to 25 inches; excess can be cut off.
|Repels or Prevents||Fleas, Ticks|
|Kills or Treats||Fleas, Ticks|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick|
|Health Condition||Fleas, Ticks|
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Do not let children play with this collar.
🧫 Ingredients Chart
Tetrachlorvonphis: 14.55%, Other Ingredients: 85.45%
🖊 Instructions Chart
- Remove collar from package, unroll and stretch to activate insecticide generator. (As the collar begins to work, a fine white powder will appear on the surface).
- Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks old. Do not unroll collar until ready to use.
- The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. (A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head).
- Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length.
📏 Size Chart
One size fits all. For dogs with a smaller neck, simply trim the collar to size.