💎 Bug free is the way to be with the Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats. Containing insecticidal ingredients that are highly and rapidly effective against fleas and ticks, it’s the easy way to wash away your pet’s itchy worries. And as a special bonus, it’s also rich in coconut conditioners, which aids in building body, luster and a tangle-free coat. Basically, it’s the all-in-one way to leave your pet feeling and looking his best, and since it’s safe for both cats and dogs, it’s the perfect and safe choice for multi-pet households.
- Contains insecticidal ingredients that are highly and rapidly effective against fleasand ticks.
- Also rich in coconut conditioners that aid in building body, luster and groom-ability.
- Safe for use on cats and dogs over 12 weeks, so it’s perfect for multi-pet households.
- Requires just 1.5 tablespoons per 5 pounds of body weight, so it lasts a long time.
- All-in-one formula leaves your pet looking and feeling their very best.
Keep out of reach of children.
🛑 Important Information
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pyrethrins: 0.05%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.50%, other ingredients: 99.45%.
- Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water.
- Do not apply shampoo around the eyes.
- Apply 1 1/3 tablespoons shampoo for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight.
- Starting with the head and ears, lather, then continue to work lather in for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure) to the neck, chest, middle and hindquarters, and finishing up legs last.
- Rinse your pet thoroughly with warm water.
- For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be immediately repeated.
Do not apply more than once per week for control of adult fleas and ticks.
Where is this product sourced from?
We source all our products from manufacturer approved distributors or directly from the manufacturers. Chewy takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends’ wellbeing is always our top priority. We have worked hard to partner with all of the manufactures to deliver 100% authentic products
🚨 Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Canine's World assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.