Zodiac Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 7-15 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)
💎 Keep your pet protected with the Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control for Puppies & Toy Dogs 7-15 lbs. This spot-on treatment works to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to 30 days, as well as kill flea eggs to prevent the cycle of re-infestation. It’s easily applied at the base of the neck, and then it’s spread throughout the entire body through the skin oils and hair—meaning your pooch is covered from head to tail. It’s perfectly safe for dogs and puppies over six months of age, and the four month supply keeps those pests away for a long time to come.
⚡️ Key Benefits
- Spot-on treatment works fast to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Also kills flea eggs to prevent the cycle of re-infestation and keep pests away for good.
- Applied at the base of the neck and then spread through hair and oils for full coverage.
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 6 months of age and older and comes with four applications.
- Intended for puppies, toys and miniature dogs that weigh between 7 and 15 pounds.
|Repels or Prevents||Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes|
|Kills or Treats||Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, Mosquitoes|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Condition||Fleas, Ticks|
Do not use on cats.
🧫 Ingredients Chart
Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.
🖊 Instructions Chart
- Bend at perforation and tear off first month’s applicator.
- Hold applicator and bend numbered area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
- Hold applicator upright away from face and body of person and dog and use scissors to cut secure seal applicator tip.
- Position the tip of the applicator on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Apply ½ of the contents of the applicator.
- Invert the applicator to an upright position. Position the tip of the applicator at the base of the tail and apply the remaining contents of the tube.
- Do no reapply product for the 30 days.