Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies
💎 Bug free is the way to be with the Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies. A concentrated lathering shampoo enriched with oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe, it leaves your dog’s coat soft, shiny, manageable and smelling great. But more importantly for your itchy pal, it also kills fleas, ticks and lice, and contains the PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator to continue killing eggs for up to 28 days—thus killing pre-adults before they ever become biting adults and breaking the life cycle. And just to make matters even better, it also removes loose dandruff, dirt and scales to leave your pooch in tip-top shape.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Contains insecticidal ingredients that are highly and rapidly effective against fleas, ticks and lice.
- PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator continues killing eggs for up to 28 days.
- Long-lasting formula works to break the life cycle and prevent re-infestation.
- Also contains aloe, lanolin, oatmeal and coconut extract to leave the coat soft, shiny and manageable.
- Removes loose dandruff, dirt and scales to leave pets clean and reduce the spread of dander.
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Keep out of reach of children. Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
🧫 Ingredients Chart
(S)-Methoprene: 0.10%, Pyrethrins: 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88% .
Other Ingredients: (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds: 97.87%.
🖊️ Instructions Chart
- This shampoo may be used full strength or diluted with 2 parts water.
- Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water.
- Do not apply shampoo around eyes.
- The total amount of shampoo to be applied is 1 1/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight.
- Estimate the total amount of shampoo needed for your pet, then apply shampoo along the back of pet.
- Work well into coat starting at the head and working back.
- Spread lather to include head, neck, legs and feet.
- Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure).
- After lather has been worked in over the entire pet, rinse pet thoroughly with warm water.
For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days if necessary, for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days.