Skip to product information
1 of 6


Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo,

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo,

Regular price $33.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $33.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

💎  Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo is a lathering shampoo that's paw-fect for sensitive skinI It is enriched with with aloe, lanolin, and oatmeal to help condition the skin and coat, and remove loose dandruff, dirt, and scales. Plus, it leaves your canine companion's coat soft, shiny, and manageable. Not only will it leave your pup smelling paw-sitively fresh, thanks to the aloe and cucumbers scent, but it also kills adult fleas, ticks, and lice on contact and works on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older! It contains S-Methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator that interrupts the development of the flea life cycle. With 5% of fleas living on your dog and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, flea and tick control requires a multi-step product solution. Shop Adams' other products for your pet, home and yard, for a complete flea and tick control regimen!

⚡️  Key Benefits 

  • Provides flea treatment, killing adult fleas and flea eggs on your dog or puppy to prevent reinfestation for up to 28 days.
  • Kills ticks on contact!
  • Kills lice on contact!
  • Formulated with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, and oatmeal, making it paw-fect for dogs with sensitive skin.
  • Leaves your dog’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable.
Item Number 226148
Usage Treatment
Repels or Prevents N/A
Kills or Treats Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Chewing Lice
Lifestage Adult, Puppy
Breed Size Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Product Form Shampoo


 ⚠️  Precautions 

Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.



🧫 Ingredients Chart

S)-Methoprene 0.10%, Pyrethrins 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.88%, Other Ingredients 97.87%



🖊  Instructions Chart

  • Wet coat thoroughly. Pump shampoo onto dog.

  • Evenly spread the foam and massage it into a lather for 5 minutes.

  • Rinse dog with warm water and towel dry. Re-apply every 28 days.

View full details