Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable
💎 No need to lug around a heavy chain just to enjoy a fenceless yard! The Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable gives pet pals under 50 pounds the chance to explore the great outdoors while staying in the yard with a light, aircraft-quality cable that's guaranteed not to rust. These tie outs are available in multiple lengths and have a swiveling bronze snap on each end.
⚡ Key Benefits
- Made of vinyl coated aircraft cable so you know it's strong and durable
- Rust-proof and won't fray for a long-lasting, quality product. Features bronze snaps that swivel and add extra durability
- Allows freedom for dogs and insures safety while letting them roam around the yard, and with no links, you don't have to worry about it getting tangles
- Safe and stronger than normal chain tie-outs and will not dig up grass. Easy to clean and store which makes it great to take with you on vacations when needed
- Available in 4 different lengths to fit your needs and is suitable for dogs under 50 pounds
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash Length||30 feet|
|Leash Size||Extra Long (over 21 feet)|
The security/effectiveness of this product will depend on the material into which it is embedded. Loose soil, or soft, dry or rotting wood, for example, may not provide for a secure installation. Be forewarned that a strong or determined animal may still be capable of pulling itself free from this product, as with all such similar devices.
🖊️ Instructions Chart
- Select a site that is free from all obstructions.
- Attach one snap of tie-out cable to stake in the ground, or use a screw eye hook if attaching tie-out cable to fence pole, tree or side of house.
- Attach the other bolt snap to dog's collar.
- Dog will now have complete freedom.